Youth Art Lamp - Hrvoje, Grade 11
Part of Narrative’s collaboration with photography students from the non-profit, Outside the Lens, this stunning photo was taken by Hrvoje Bazina, Grade 12, as part of the Cameras Across Cultures program in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Hrvoje explains, “The powerful thing about photography is that a shot captured in an instant entices a memory, and I am suddenly surrounded by a rush of senses. I feel a warmth surround me, and the road does not seem as daunting. My photography presents who I am and the person I become when surrounded by what I feel is home.”
Share in this young artist’s journey with this inspiring lamp design. 10% of your purchase goes directly to Outside the Lens, supporting transformative youth photography, filmmaking and digital media programs.
Lampshade is handmade in California.
- High resolution photographic image is transferred onto luxurious, 100% organic cotton sateen
- Printed using state-of-the-art technology for optimal clarity and definition
- Vibrant coloring from non toxic, 100% biodegradable inks
- Organic cotton fabric is adhered to a styrene interior to create a firm, modern drum style lampshade shape
- Lampshade photograph glows brightly when lit from within
- Lampshade measures 10" h x 12" diameter
Paired with a side century modern style wood look lamp base to create a modern lighting accessory to fit any style home decor.
- Lamp base made from resin a wooden style finish
- Lamp size suitable for use as a large desk lamp or table lamp
- Lamp Dimensions: 24” h x 12” w