Youth Art Lamp - Kimberly, Grade 11
Taken by 11th Grader, Kimberly, this captivating student photograph portrays the beauty in “The Little Things” with vibrant texture and color. Brought to you via Narrative’s collaboration with the digital media education non-profit, Outside the Lens (OTL).
Light up your home with a unique lamp design based on this young artist’s vision. 10% of your purchase goes directly to Outside the Lens, supporting transformative youth photography, filmmaking and digital media programs.
Lampshade is handmade in California.
- High resolution photographic image is transferred onto luxurious, 100% organic cotton sateen
- Printed using state-of-the-art technology for optimal clarity and definition
- Vibrant coloring from non toxic, 100% biodegradable inks
- Organic cotton fabric is adhered to a styrene interior to create a firm, modern drum style lampshade shape
- Lampshade photograph glows brightly when lit from within
- Lampshade measures 10" h x 12" diameter
Paired with a side century modern style wood look lamp base to create a modern lighting accessory to fit any style home decor.
- Lamp base made from resin a wooden style finish
- Lamp size suitable for use as a large desk lamp or table lamp
- Lamp Dimensions: 24” h x 12” w