Youth Art Lamp - Kathryn, Grade 9
Recollect the smell of sea air and fragrant beach blooms with this unique lamp featuring a photograph taken by 9th grade student, Kathryn. Brought to you via Narrative’s collaboration with the digital media education non-profit, Outside the Lens (OTL).
Make a statement with modern lighting design based on a young artist’s vision. 10% of your purchase goes directly to Outside the Lens, supporting transformative youth photography programs.
Lampshade is handmade in California.
- High resolution photographic image is transferred onto luxurious, 100% organic cotton sateen
- Printed using state-of-the-art technology for optimal clarity and definition
- Vibrant coloring from non toxic, 100% biodegradable inks
- Organic cotton fabric is adhered to a styrene interior to create a firm, modern drum style lampshade shape
- Lampshade photograph glows luxuriously when lit from within
- Lampshade Dimensions: 10” h x 10” w
Paired with a soft gray cement lamp base to create a unique lighting accessory to fit any style home decor.
- Lamp base in a light gray matte cement finish
- Lamp size suitable for use as a desk lamp or small table lamp
- Lamp Dimensions: 21” h x 10” w