Youth Art Lamp - Madnalyn, Grade 12
Relish in the relaxation of lush tropical rainforest waterfalls with this unique lamp featuring a photograph taken by 12th grade student, Madnalyn. Brought to you via Narrative’s collaboration with the digital media education non-profit, Outside the Lens (OTL).
Make a statement with this modern lighting design based on a young artist’s vision. 10% of your purchase goes directly to Outside the Lens, supporting transformative youth photography programs.
Lampshade is handmade in California.
- High resolution photographic image is transferred onto luxurious, 100% organic cotton sateen
- Printed using state-of-the-art technology for optimal clarity and definition
- Vibrant coloring from non toxic, 100% biodegradable inks
- Organic cotton fabric is adhered to a styrene interior to create a firm, modern drum style lampshade shape
- Lampshade photograph glows brightly when lit from within
- Lampshade Dimensions: 11” h x 16” w
Paired with a blown glass lamp base to create an artistic lighting accessory to fit any style home decor.
- Lamp base in clear, blown glass organic shape with solid base
- Lamp size suitable for use as a large table lamp
- Lamp Dimensions: 31” h x 16” w