Youth Art Lampshade - Elle, Grade 7
Taken by 7th Grader, Elle, this arresting student photograph of a jump rope captures intimate details of childhood at play. Brought to you via Narrative’s collaboration with the digital media education non-profit, Outside the Lens (OTL).
Elle says, "OTL educates people about photography and how it is a great way to express yourself. I have dyslexia and sometimes I find it easier to use a camera to express myself than words. I also like how photography lets you focus on one thing. In this photo, I liked how the rope's fibers stood out, literally."
Enjoy the unique perspective of this young artist with this joyful lampshade design. 10% of your purchase goes directly to Outside the Lens, supporting transformative youth photography, filmmaking and digital media programs
Lampshade is handmade in California.
- High resolution photographic image is transferred onto luxurious, 100% organic cotton sateen
- Printed using state-of-the-art technology for optimal clarity and definition
- Organic cotton fabric is adhered to a styrene interior to create a firm, modern drum style lampshade shape
- Lampshade photograph glows luxuriously when lit from within
- Comes standard with a spider style fitter for traditional harp lamps
- For uno lampshade adapters or alternate fitter styles Contact Us