Youth Art Lampshade - Kimberly, Grade 11
Taken by 11th Grader, Kimberly, this captivating student photograph portrays the beauty in “The Little Things” with vibrant texture and color. Brought to you via Narrative’s collaboration with the digital media education non-profit, Outside the Lens (OTL).
Light up your home with a unique lampshade based on this young artist’s vision. 10% of your purchase goes directly to Outside the Lens, supporting transformative youth photography, filmmaking and digital media programs.
Lampshade is handmade in California.
- High resolution photographic image is transferred onto luxurious, 100% organic cotton sateen
- Printed using state-of-the-art technology for optimal clarity and definition
- Vibrant coloring from non toxic, 100% biodegradable inks
- Organic cotton fabric is adhered to a styrene interior to create a firm, modern drum style lampshade shape
- Lampshade photograph glows luxuriously when lit from within
- Comes standard with a spider style fitter for traditional harp lamps
- For uno lampshade adapters or alternate fitter styles Contact Us