Youth Art Lampshade - Madnalyn, Grade 12
Relish in the relaxation of lush tropical rainforest waterfalls with this unique lamp featuring a photograph taken by 12th grade student, Madnalyn. Brought to you via Narrative’s collaboration with the digital media education non-profit, Outside the Lens (OTL).
Make a statement with this modern lighting design based on a young artist’s vision. 10% of your purchase goes directly to Outside the Lens, supporting transformative youth photography programs.
Lampshade is handmade in California.
- High resolution photographic image is transferred onto luxurious, 100% organic cotton sateen
- Printed using state-of-the-art technology for optimal clarity and definition
- Vibrant coloring from non toxic, 100% biodegradable inks
- Organic cotton fabric is adhered to a styrene interior to create a firm, modern drum style lampshade shape
- Lampshade photograph glows luxuriously when lit from within
- Comes standard with a spider style fitter for traditional harp lamps
- For uno lampshade adapters or alternate fitter styles Contact Us